Mastering Product Management
A Step-by-Step Guide
by Kevin Brennan
Mastering Product Management: A Step-by-Step Guide offers practical, real-world advice on the most important things a Product Manager will be involved with, and will deliver, in the quest for creating and capturing value. It covers the full new product cycle, from idea discovery through product end-of-life. Each section is short and concise, around two to three pages. Rather than dive deep into the theoretical background of a given area, the focus is on the critical steps a Product Manager would take to complete a given task.
- Source new ideas that succeed
- Set a compelling product vision and strategy
- Search for profitable new business models
- Become a market expert
- Effectively manage roadmaps
- Ensure a successful product launch
- Understand value and price profitably
- Build and manage high performance teams
- And much more!
This book is a convenient reference for Product Managers of all levels and for anyone wishing to understand what it takes to define, develop, launch, and market new products successfully.
View at Amazon
- Categories:Ebooks, Pbooks